View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Oct 2018 3:27 pm

Video to Flash Converters? 

Post Video to Flash Converters?
I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a good quality video to flash converter. I've seen flash videos that link to the same video on youtube and the quality of the flash video seems just as good. But I've tried a couple free converters that I downloaded and it greatly reduces the quality of my .wmv videos. I don't mind buying one, but I'd like to know which one is best. Or maybe there is a free one that's good that I haven't found... Can anyone offer any advice on this subject?
Thanks!

16 Apr 2010 6:35 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Video to Flash Converters?
Perhaps you can try http://www.imtoo.com :D

Premium Wordpress Themes

Have a nice day and Enjoy your stay!

17 Apr 2010 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

actually if you wants to use an easily going converter then its must be FLV( flash video format)
so thats my suggestion for yoou thankx.

Last edited by ammar on 28 May 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

22 May 2010 4:52 pm

There is the good program- Video to Flash Converter PRO. It's very powerful and easy-to use.

24 May 2010 3:52 pm

There are many application available for conversion from Video to Flash. I suggest you to google it and you will find what exactly you are seeking for.

02 Jun 2010 5:04 pm

Yes this us true you will get lots of program.But that all will be useful like Flash to Video Converter I use Flash to Video Converter. It remodel flash files are high quality. This program is tested and it is not dangerous for your PC. But it is not free. If this information was useful for U I was glad to help. There will be questions, please.

22 Jul 2010 1:35 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on a good quality video to flash converter. I've seen flash videos that link to the same video on youtube and the quality of the flash video seems just as good. But I've tried a couple free converters that I downloaded and it greatly reduces the quality of my .wmv videos. I don't mind buying one, but I'd like to know which one is best. Or maybe there is a free one that's good that,There is the good program- Video to Flash Converter PRO. It's very powerful and easy-to use.

18 Aug 2010 8:53 pm

Alive Video to Flash Converter is an easy-to-use video converter to convert popular video to Flash FLV and SWF streaming Macromedia Flash video format. The features are as bellow :

1. Video conversion to FLV
2. Video conversion to Compressed SWF
3. Easy settings and nice interface.
4. Video conversion to non compressed SWF
5. No skip frames during conversion.

04 Sep 2010 10:49 pm

Post Video to Flash Converters
I tried VideoCharge, nice but think other software packages out there offer more bang for your buck. watermarking on most programs is easy.

Would like to see price/features v competitors

17 Sep 2010 1:23 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

It is called "The Next Video Converter. It is very easy to use, you only need to click a few buttons. Next Video Converter is a free video converter and DVD ripper with easy-to-use graphical interface, fast converting speed and excellent video quality. It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, Xvid, methods of inspection, RM, RMVB etc. to MPEG, VOB's, DVD, WMV and AVI to MPEG - 4, iPod, iPhone, PSP, or other portable video device movie format, MP4 player, or smart phone. It can also capture DVD to various video formats.

23 Oct 2010 3:17 am

There are many application available for conversion from Video to Flash, you can find so many on google and will have a detailed tutorial how to do it.

30 Nov 2010 10:17 am

You would like it.Got good quality.I got a very good link here you can find it.
dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-Video-to-Flash-Converter.htm

Free Video to Flash Converter. Convert video to flash (SWF or FLV) to publish video on your web site or blog.

Convert *.avi, *.ivf, *.div, *.divx, *.ogv, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mpe, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mov, *.qt, *.ts, *.mts, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.mod, *.tod, *.3gp2, *.3gpp, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.dvr-ms, *.vro, *.flv, *f4v, *.amv, *.rm, *.rmm, *.rv, *.rmvb, *.mkv video files to *.flv and *.swf files, compatible with web.

For example convert avi to flv, mp4 to flv, mpeg to flv, mpg to flv, wmv to flv, mov to flv, 3gp to flv.

Free Video to Flash Converter contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.

It's free for both personal and commercial use.

11 Dec 2010 10:32 pm

Alive Video to Flash Converter is an easy-to-use video converter to convert popular video to FLV and SWF Flash, the Macromedia Flash video streaming formats. The features are as bellow :

-> Video conversion to FLV
-> Video conversion to Compressed SWF
-> Easy settings and nice interface.
-> Video conversion to non compressed SWF
-> No skip frames during conversion.

25 Feb 2011 2:53 am

You may try "Total video Converter"

12 Jul 2011 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

FLASH MX can do that , for you ... if u have the codecs installed , just import the Vdo into the flash file and thats it .. after that .. just export the movie and you are on

19 Jul 2011 5:54 pm

Hi dear friends i want to learn flash animation 8 so please guide me for learning...

22 Jul 2011 3:30 pm

There are many video to flash converters are available in the market that are easy to use and open source,some software's are i mentioning here Pazera,Sothink,Flash Encoder.

28 Jul 2011 5:44 pm

I tryed diffrent of inputs. But the one getting closest was the H264 AVCHD 720x576 PAL (MPEG-4 AVC).

I encoded it with Video to Flash standard settings Normal Quality 320x240 (400 kbit Mono) and I added the "Maxi" player.

The result then is a around 4 pixels black border on top and bottom (noting at the sides).

(The "start_frame.jpg" only becomes 310x230 pixels if that gives any hint to the problem)

31 Aug 2011 5:03 pm

Video to Flash Converter is an easy to use program for converting your AVI digital video to SWF Flash format.these are some of the methods to convert video quality, frame rate, size, duration and other parameters..
1.Video conversion to FLV
2.Video conversion to Compressed SWF
3. Easy settings and nice interface.
4.Video conversion to non compressed SWF
5.Support Flash 6, 7, MX compression.
6.Supported most of codecs installed on user systems
These are the software need to be downloaded to convert the video to flash converters..

22 Sep 2011 2:55 pm

Video Converter is a free video converter and DVD ripper with easy graphical interface, fast, fast conversion speed and excellent. video quality, you can convert almost all video formats to DivX, Xvid, control methods, RM, RMVB etc., MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI, MPEG - 4 devices, iPod, iPhone, PSP or other portable video format , mp4 or smart phone.

26 Nov 2011 7:40 am

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on a good quality video to flash converter. I saw the flash videos that link to the same video on youtube and the quality of flash video seems equally good. But I tried a couple of free converters I downloaded and it reduces the quality of my. wmv

11 Jan 2012 12:47 am

I don't apperception affairs one, but I'd like to apperceive which one is best. Or maybe there is a chargeless one that's acceptable that,There is the acceptable program- Video to Beam Advocate PRO. It's actual able and easy-to use. I was apprehensive if anyone had any opinions on a acceptable superior video to beam converter. I've apparent beam videos that hotlink to the aforementioned video on youtube and the superior of the beam video seems just as good. But I've approved a brace chargeless converters that I downloaded and it abundantly reduces the superior of my .wmv videos.

13 Jan 2012 4:49 pm