View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 17 Dec 2018 4:38 pm

Starting from 2nd March 2010, free theme support service has been stopped. However, you can still report bugs at here so that they can be fixed.

Thank you.

Are there two areas where a user can log in on a WordPress blog? 

Post Are there two areas where a user can log in on a WordPress blog?
Are there two areas where a user can log in on a WordPress blog?

I have modified my theme. I have added a button to the comments.php so that when the user wants to add a comment and he is required to register or log in, he is given the option to click on a button (It is part of my design and requirements for my specific web design).

Here is my question. Are there, in fact, two areas where a user can log in?

I noticed that if a user clicks on "log in" from the home page, he goes to a page that looks something like this:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Athono/login.jpg

But if he clicks to respond to a blog, he goes to the bottom of the blog like so:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/ ... uemax2.jpg

One of the places can be modified by the comments.php page, the other is the WordPress login page and that can be customized by using CSS and adding a reference to the functions.php file.

As far as the database is concerned, what is the difference between signing up to post a comment and registering to login from the wordpress login screen? Are the same entries made in the database when someone officially registers on a blog as when someone responds to a blog and does a pseudo-registration?

Also, how is the css file configured to represent the WordPress login screen? Does using a CSS file replace the login page or does the CSS file add content?

28 Feb 2010 1:00 pm

Post Re: Are there two areas where a user can log in on a WordPress blog?
What do you mean by pseudo registration?

For the second question, there is a plugin which allows you to change the picture of Wordpress Login page

01 Mar 2010 1:27 am

Post Re: Are there two areas where a user can log in on a WordPress blog?
I do not understand your information .My question is that how can I show my Wordpress blog in it .?

04 May 2011 2:17 pm

Post zxwe5 you should immediately begin looking at dat
nis courts are several in number and thus should you too are tired of waiting or never appear to find a clear court, you could look at building a backyard tennis court.A garden tennis court is a great solution for every tennis buff. And converting the backyard right into a tennis court is a great idea as well! Whether you opt for a grass court or a concrete court, you'll have plenty to select from as well as your dreams of using a backyard court could become a reality very quickly. It is always great to have a play area at home, where you can spend time and effort of the day in the game and get the stress relief too.If you're lucky to have a backyard that's big enough to accommodate a court, you should immediately begin looking at data regataitanh
Related articles :
UGG Boots Cheap
UGG Boots Cheap
UGG Boots Cheap

04 Jan 2012 1:15 pm